Dr. Philip Ceraulo
DO, FAAPMR, DABPM
New York College of Osteopathic Medicine in New York
Rutgers University, B.S.
Memberships & Appointments
Interventional Spine and Musculoskeletal Medicine
About Dr. Philip Ceraulo
After graduating Cum Laude with a Bachelor of Science degree at Rutgers University, Dr. Ceraulo, D.O., F.A.A.P.M.R., D.A.B.P.M completed and received his Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine degree from the New York College of Osteopathic Medicine in New York.
He completed a one year rotating osteopathic internship at Long Beach Medical Center in New York. Following that, Dr. Ceraulo completed a residency program in Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation at Stony Brook University Medical Center in New York where he also served as Chief Resident in the Department of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation.
He continued his training and completed a fellowship in Interventional Pain Management of Spine Disorders at the Florida Spine Institute. He is Double Board Certified in the American Board of Pain Medicine and Board Certified in Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation. Dr. Ceraulo is an integral part of Redefine Healthcare. Dr. Ceraulo treats every patient with the highest quality of care, and has a passion to help individuals attain a pain free life.
It is his goal and the goal of the Redefine Healthcare to help all our patients live without pain, and to help our patients to achieve this goal.
- Interventional Spine and Musculoskeletal Medicine
- July 2008 – June 2009
- Florida Spine Institute, Clearwater, FL
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- July 2005 – June 2008
- SUNY Stony Brook, Stony Brook, NY
- Rotating Osteopathic Internship
- July 2004 – June 2005
- Long Beach Medical Center, Long Beach, NY
Honors & Awards
- Internship: New England Journal of Medicine Academic Achievement Award
- NYCOM: Received honors in Rheumatology, Nephrology, Cardiology, Hematology, Pulmonology
- Cook College: Graduated Cum Laude
Research & Publications
- Introduction to Clinical Research. Graduate Program in Public Health; Stony Brook University Medical Center; February 2007.
- Philip Ceraulo, D.O., F.A.A.P.M.R., D.A.B.P.M, Jennifer Gray D.O., Michael Nicolosi D.O., Susan Stickevers M.D. Rehabilitation Considerations following Roux – en – Y Bariatric Surgery: A Case Report – Am J Phys Med Rehabil, February 2008; 86(4 – supplement): S110. Association of Academic Physiatrists annual meeting poster presentation.
- Philip Ceraulo, D.O., F.A.A.P.M.R., D.A.B.P.M, Michael Nicolosi D.O., Susan Stickevers M.D. Treatment of Refractory Lateral Epicondylitis with Botulinum Toxin: A Case Report – Am J Phys Med Rehabil, April 2007; 86(4 – supplement): S110. Association of Academic Physiatrists annual meeting poster presentation.
- Michael Nicolosi D.O., Philip Ceraulo, D.O., F.A.A.P.M.R., D.A.B.P.M, Alan Ng M.D., Yu Jen Lai M.D. New Onset Atrial Fibrillation Secondary To Pulmonary Embolus: A Case Report – Proceedings at the New York Academy of Medicine (PM&R); Electronic presentation; June 2006.
- Dong Won Shin, Young Sul Yoon, Masato Matsumoto, Wencheng Huang, Phil Ceraulo and Wise Young. Glutamine Synthetase Induced Spinal Seizures in Rats. Yonsei Med J 2003 February;44 (1):125-132.
CALL NOW : 877-710-9324
2500 Morris Avenue, Suite 220
Union, NJ 07083
10 Parsonage Rd. Suite 208
Edison, NJ 08837
925 Clifton Ave. Suite 203
Clifton ,NJ 07013