What is AposTherapy®?
AposTherapy® uses a personalized footworn device to offload the pressure from your painful joints, improve your movement patterns and build your muscles’ control and coordination.
How The AposTherapy® Device Works
The footworn device relieves pain and reduces knee pressure by shifting that pressure from the painful area of the knee.
Wearing the footworn device for about one hour per day retrains your muscles to move in a healthier walking pattern. Your body will then start to remember the pattern even when you’re not wearing the device.
How AposTherapy® Treatment Works
Every device is individually adjusted to fit your unique needs and is FDA cleared!
Experienced, specially trained Physical Therapists make adjustments to the device over time.
Clinically Proven Treatment of Knee and Lower Back Pain
Clinical studies have shown a significant reduction in pain and improvement in function and quality of life, as well as a significant reduction in pain medication use.
According to a patient satisfaction survey, 98% of patients said that they would recommend AposTherapy® to friends and family.
How AposTherapy® can benefit you
- AposTherapy® is an FDA-cleared treatment, which is personalized for you by a certified AposTherapy® clinician.
- AposTherapy® effectively treats the causes of pain and the symptoms, with just 1 hour a day.
- AposTherapy® retrains your muscles as you walk, teaching your body to adopt a healthy, comfortable walking style – even when not wearing the device.
- No need to change your routine. Rather than adjusting your life to treatment, this is a treatment that adapts to you.
- A potential alternative to surgery. AposTherapy® treats not only the pain, but also the underlying biomechanical problems.