Pain can interfere with your life at any age and for a variety of reasons. Whether you’re an avid runner who can barely walk now due to runner’s knee or a senior with recurring hip pain after a fall, our doctors can help you not only get through a traumatic time, but also teach you how to prevent further accidents. Redefine Healthcare’s team of pain specialists treat everyone, from athletes with acute, painful injuries to aging adults suffering from chronic conditions. Don’t live with pain. Call our pain management experts for a firm diagnosis and appropriate pain treatment. We are the leading specialists in pain care with multiple locations in NJ including Union, Clifton, Edison, Paterson, Teaneck, and West Caldwell.
When pain is acute it comes on suddenly, often following a sports injury or other trauma. That makes it fairly easy to diagnose and treat. However, the source of your pain isn’t always easily recognizable. In such cases, you require the experienced detection skills of a trained pain management specialist.
There are three main categories of pain — chronic, acute, and cancer pain — and sometimes your discomfort constitutes a combination of pain disorders.
In addition to obvious trauma and a cancer diagnosis, the source of your pain may be complex, such as:
- Pain following a surgical procedure, such as back surgery, that leaves you with post-laminectomy syndrome
- Nerve damage that occurs due to a pinched nerve in your back or neck
- Underlying medical conditions like arthritis and diabetes that leave you with persistent pain
Because of the nature of pain, which may be obvious or referred from somewhere else, you must seek a diagnosis and treatment from real experts and specialists in pain care, like the New Jersey’s top pain management doctors at Redefine Healthcare. They have the experience, technology and skills to detect the cause of your pain and develop a suitable pain treatment plan designed to address your suffering.
Versatile Back Pain Specialists
Our New Jersey pain doctors bring a wide range of experience to the care and treatment of back pain. While back pain is the most common cause of missed work and disability, your situation is unique and treated as such at Redefine Healthcare. One of our physicians will carefully examine you, and listen to your symptoms and concerns before suggesting the most suitable course of pain management.
As experts in the field of pain management, your doctors diagnose and treat all conditions affecting your back, including:
- Upper back pain that often includes pain in your shoulders or limiting neck pain
- Lower back pain, which is the most common source of back discomfort and often includes pain that radiates to your legs, knees, hips, and joints
- Back injuries that may lead to a herniated disc, a pulled muscle, a compression fracture, or a pinched nerve
- Myofascial pain syndrome, a chronic condition that requires ongoing chronic pain management and often occurs due to pain referred from somewhere else in your body
- Spondylolisthesis, a condition common among athletes
- Piriformis syndrome, which causes discomfort when you do nothing more than sit, stand, or walk up and down stairs
Painful Conditions Need Treatment
Since the physiology of pain is so complex, you need a physician who is trained and experienced in treating all pain conditions. Our team possess specialized knowledge and sharpened skills, as well as the most up-to-date diagnostic and treatment tools to effectively find solutions that work for you.
Our physicians will share knowledge with you and offer the most current options for pain treatment, as new research becomes available and breakthroughs in treating pain are discovered.
At Redefine Healthcare’s pain center, you can expect top quality care and predictable outcome if you suffer from less common causes of pain or chronic pain, such as:
- Muscle spasms in the neck
- Middle back pain
- Shoulder strains and sprains
- Patellar tendonitis
- Labral tears
- Hip tendonitis
Top Rated Pain Physicians
Our best in class, top-rated New Jersey pain physicians are board certified in Interventional Spine and Pain Management, as well as Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation.
We provide highly personalized and comprehensive pain care in multiple New Jersey locations including Union, Clifton, Edison, Paterson, Teaneck, and West Caldwell. Our specialists in pain care are among the best pain relief doctors in the country, offering the most effective pain management treatments available in the USA. Come see our cutting edge, state-of-the-art sports injury and walk-in pain management clinic in NJ.
Our walk-in sports injury clinic in New Jersey works with most insurances and utilizes patients’ out-of-network benefits. If you have any questions or concerns, our team of top pain management specialists in New Jersey can work directly with you to explain your benefits.
Pain Management in New Jersey
Just as there are varying degrees of pain and causes for your condition, the treatment options for acute and chronic pain varies greatly. When you seek pain management in New Jersey, your doctors always start with the least invasive and most effective measures, such as:
- R.I.C.E. Rest, ice, compression, and elevation are prescribed first to alleviate discomfort and give your muscles, joints, and bones a chance to heal. You should only undergo self-care measures at home after getting a thorough evaluation from your pain management doctor.
- Physical therapy. Strengthening supporting muscles can sometimes take enough pressure off painful areas to allow you to return to your previous level of activity. Following up any procedure with a proper course of exercise is also an important part of recovery.
- Over-the-counter medication. With your doctor’s oversight, simple anti-inflammatory and pain relieving medications may be sufficient to stave off pain while you heal.
When the most conservative treatments don’t provide enough pain relief, Redefine Healthcare’s team may rely on other proven pain relief treatments, such as:
- Corticosteroid injections
- A spinal cord stimulator
- Narcotic pain medication
- Nerve blocks
- PRP injections
- Muscle relaxers
- Arthroscopic surgical intervention
The Best New Jersey Pain Relief Specialists and Pain Management Doctors
Pain doctors and specialists philosophy blends medical innovation, evidence-based medicine, and compassion to meet your goal of pain-free health. Our pain management doctors have exceptional listening skills and patience. They strive to get you back to your active lifestyle as quickly as possible.
Our physicians evaluate your pain, relying on imaging, blood tests, hands-on exams, and other diagnostics tests, as needed, to discover the source of your pain. They work to determine the exact cause of your pain and deliver the most appropriate treatment.
Redefine Healthcare’s team of pain management doctors can treat your emergency with a same-day appointment. If you are experiencing any sudden pain, call today for an appointment with a leading NJ specialist in pain care. At your appointment, a physician will examine you and discuss a treatment plan with you to alleviate you of any pain you are experiencing.
Our office accepts most insurance plans. Come see our brand new, cutting edge, state-of-the-art sports injury and pain management clinic in New Jersey and meet Dr. Freeman, a leading specialist in pain care.
Complete Pain Management
In addition to relieving your pain, we will try various techniques to fix your issues and find alternatives to help you manage your pain. Different pain management techniques can also work to alleviate any stress associated with pain. Redefine Healthcare recognizes the need for psychological support as you undergo any treatment.
Follow-up care, along with a comprehensive rehabilitation program, plays an integral role in overcoming and managing acute and chronic pain. You do not have to accept pain as a part of life — Contact Redefine Healthcare for a consultation and reclaim your health and freedom from pain.
Redefine Healthcare is accepting patients in our Union, Paterson, Edison, Clifton, West Caldwell, and Teaneck offices. We offer emergency, same day appointments. Call Redefine Healthcare today to schedule an urgent consultation.
Do you have any questions for our pain management doctors? Would you like to schedule an appointment with the best rated pain specialists of Redefine Healthcare? Please contact our office for a consultation with a top pain relief management specialist.
Why Whoose Our Pain Management Clinic in NJ?
In-network, tier-one facility
Comprehensive and compassionate pain care
Convenient locations throughout
Central & Northern NJ
24 hour turnaround on needed notes and documentation
Non-surgical, interventional care